Microsoft SharePoint Services
SharePoint is a web application platform developed by Microsoft, initially launched in 2001. SharePoint has historically been associated with intranet content management, document management and significantly turned as the latest in collaboration technology, which improves the productivity and efficiency of organizations.
Datamatrix with its in-depth knowledge on Microsoft Technologies (being a Microsoft Gold Partner from over a decade), implemented a variety of SharePoint applications and got expertise on various versions of SharePoint starting from Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 to SharePoint Server 2010; those integrates well with MS Exchange and other Microsoft business applications and tools.
Datamatrix offers the following SharePoint Services to our clients:
- Consulting Services - Analysis & Planning
- Customized SharePoint Design and Development Services
- Designing Intranets, Internet Portals and User Interfaces
- Developing and Implementing Application Architecture
- Integrating with 3rd party applications & tools
- Customization & Migration
- Validation & Verification
- Post Migration Support
Our SharePoint experts are familiar using the following technologies:
- ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net
- .NET Windows Forms
- ASP.Net AJAX extension
- HTML / CSS
- SQL 2000 / 2005 / 2008
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- .NET Visual Studio Integration with Office System and so on..
Few of our sample SharePoint Projects include:
- Designed and Developed an "Intranet Portal" for a large financial Services firm.
- Developed a "DBA Monitoring Tool" that shows all the current database jobs running in different database servers.
- Developed a "Reconciliation Tool" that shows all the reconciliations between different applications or systems, on their trading data or portfolio data.
- Developed a customized application that reads the trading data from flat files and stores in database.
- Developed a "Client Service Template Web Portal" that generates automated reports from pre-defined templates, which will be sent to users through emails based on scheduling.
- Developed an Index Maintenance Web Portal that shows the comparisons between regisered versus market or bench mark portfolio securities.
- Developed a "Pricing Portal" that validates pricing of securities for analysts. This portal actually generates pricing bids for analysts based on many calculations. The application accepts dynamic formulas and rules for calculations.
- Developed a "Central Access System" - A central repository and request system for all client related application accesses and infrastructure accesses.
- Developed a "Statement Parser" that automatically reads various Excel reports, parses the data and stores in a database.
- Developed a "Client Information Capture Application" - an Outlook Add in. When marketing representatives contact clients, they will schedule appointments with clients in their Outlook. This application shows a form in the Outlook itself to store the client information.