Farming & Agriculture
In the context of farming and agriculture, the potential of information technology can be assessed broadly under two heads : (a) as a tool for direct contribution to agricultural productivity and (b) as an indirect tool for empowering farmers to take informed and quality decisions which will have positive impact on the way agriculture and allied activities are conducted.
Precision farming, popular in developed countries, extensively uses IT to make direct contribution to agricultural productivity. This approach is capital intensive and useful where large tracts of land are involved. Consequently it is more suitable for farming taken up on corporate lines.
The indirect benefits of IT in empowering farmers are significant and majorly consists of research activities on a specific set that would produce and help farmers with timely and reliable sources of information inputs for taking decisions.
- Payroll Applicaton Development
- Help-Desk System Application
- Field Data Collection Automation
- Accounting Application Development
- Settlement Automation
- Water & Fertilizers Application
- 32-Bit / 64-Bit Warehouse Implementation
- Legacy Applications Maintenance and Support
- Migration of Legacy Applications to latest technologies
- Oracle HRMS Suite
- Oracle Warehouse Implementation
- Oracle Applications R12 implementation
- HRMS/Payroll and Financials Modules Implementation
- Customizations, Interfaces , reports and conversions in the modules
- XML based reports for various modules