MS Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is a software package developed by Microsoft. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a multi-lingual Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and it provide a powerful business application platform that delivers to customers, Microsoft Partners, and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) an opportunity to extend and provide value added solutions. Generally, CRM products are mainly focused on Sales, Marketing, and Service (help desk) sectors where as Microsoft has been marketing Dynamics CRM as an XRM platform and has been encouraging partners to use its proprietary (but .NET based) framework to customize it to meet many different demands. CRM is mainly IIS based web application and it also supports extensive web Services Interfaces CRM is a server-client application, which, like Microsoft SharePoint. Clients can access the Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the help of Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later browsers and other browsers can be used to access Dynamics, results can be mixed and are not supported by Microsoft. Microsoft Dynamics CRM continues the evolution of platform features, with the addition of the XRM initiative. Platform backward compatibility helps ensure that investments made with previous versions migrate forward to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM upgrade.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5.0 can maximize your return on investment (ROI) by manage your customer and prospect databases to optimal effect. You can manage segment marketing campaigns in a highly effective manner and full segmentation of customer is possible with the help of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5.0. Following are some of the marketing features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5.0.
- Data management and database cleansing
- Full and highly granular analytics
- Campaign management and operational execution tools
- Customer and prospect segmentation
- Information sharing across marketing and company teams
Business tools combined with Microsoft Dynamics 5.0 are act as heart of the sales process in your business. Sales people and managers can get the all the information about the customer including customer interactions with other parts of the business. Managers and sales person can access the customer's information in real-time and now all customers facing staff can access all the company information on their customers and prospects. Thus, sales-cycle lead times are reduced and Opportunities for cross-selling are maximized because you involve all of your business more closely with the customer and share that information with those who need it.Sales features include:
- Granular sales forecasting and analytical tools;
- Field access to information - not just back at the office
- Full and fast access to all product, price and quotation data.
- Effective management of leads and qualified opportunities;
- Full account management with complete contact history;
- Optimize territory management;
Customer Service Tools:
Customer satisfaction is very important for the business development because selling to existing customers is cheaper, more profitable and delivers a greater return on investment. Thus, you need to manage the relationship with the customer by keep them happy, keep them informed, keep them up-to-date with solution. Microsoft Dynamic CRM 5.0 delivers customer service tools to help:
- Order, product and contract management;
- Service and order scheduling;
- Knowledge and information management;
- Managing work processes and workflow;
- Full reporting and analytical tools.
CRM for People:
CRM5 will keep track of how a plug-in is executing, what resources it consumes, if it is causing unexpected exceptions and whether or not it is violating security constraints. If a particular plug-in fails a number of times it is automatically disabled from executing, helping to maintain system integrity.
- Get started quickly in a familiar Microsoft Office Outlook environment designed to support fast user adoption and high utilization of your CRM solution without a typical Alt-Tab between Office Outlook and CRM.
- Empower users to work with familiar tools, such as Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet software, to create their own dashboards and personal workflows with wizard-based tools without reliance on outside support.
- Provide role-tailored access to information and data both online and offline, giving people access to only the information they want and need—delivered in the way they want it.
CRM for Business:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides choice and flexibility in how you implement and customize your CRM application so you can achieve the best fit for your business.
- Automate business processes to unify line-of-business systems with flexible, easy-to-use tools built on the Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation platform.(WWF).
- Design your solution utilizing easy to use point and click customization to quickly modify and extend CRM to work the way your business works to uniquely fit the needs of each business group.
- Align IT and business goals Through a CRM system that meets both IT requirements and the business requirements enabling fast deployments, low-effort iterative changes and empowered business users.
CRM for Environment:
Built on reliable, industry-standard technology, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an adaptable and affordable CRM system that fits within your existing technology environment.
- Realize fast return with industry-standard technology built on a performance-enhanced architecture that gives you fewer elements to deploy and maintain.
- Protect IT investments using flexible technology that does not lock you into a specific deployment method, and is easy to upgrade, move, and extend into new business groups, geographies, and lines of business.
- Connect to other technologies with built-in integration between internal and external systems, helping to reduce operational costs and provide fast access to functionality.